Friday, March 23, 2018

Cannonball Ten is a go

Whew, sure is dusty around here!

I started this blog way back in 2009 for the second Pajiba Cannonball Read, a cancer fighting challenge that involves reading books - you can read all the details about how they work here: https://cannonballread.com/about/. After failing miserably at that one, I avoided them for subsequent years but I have decided to try again in 2018 for the 10 year anniversary. I have been posting my reviews on the official Cannonball blog but decided to bring this one out of retirement and post them here as well for no particular reason other than whim. Well, that and I ended up needing to wrest some information from the blog and it was a formidable battle and now that I have bent it to my will I want to be sure it remembers who is boss, I suppose.

Anyway, I will put up the three reviews I have already done and hopefully there will be more to follow soon. I admit that the reviews are the hard part for me - I have read more than three books so far this year but I just don't think I do a very good job with the reviews so I have been dragging my feet writing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment